Tesla has already built data centers in China to localize its data storage, and will add more local data centers in the future. All data generated by selling vehicles in the Chinese mainland market will be stored in China.
- Vivo officially entered Austria and Serbia during the start of the European Championship
- Microsoft plans to open four new data centers in China as it expands its cloud services business in Asia
- Microsoft has updated its Office suite to better accommodate mixed Office environments
- Xiaomi discloses a patent for sound charging: using ambient sound to charge electronic devices
- The preview version of Windows 11 still contains elements of Windows 3.1 from 29 years ago