Germany's BMW and America's Ford announced on May 3rd that they have increased their investment in Solid Power, an American start-up. Solid Power develops all-solid batteries. The total amount of the investment and other enterprises reached $130 million. BMW and Ford will respectively purchase all-solid batteries for test cars from the company in 2022.
- BYD: refresh the global new energy bus north extension map, only more than 100 kilometers from the Arctic Circle
- Toshiba develops new packaging technology for silicon carbide power modules to improve reliability and reduce size
- Huawei publishes patents related to "Automotive Window Noise Control System"
- Panasonic stopped producing TVs in Japan and moved all to overseas factories
- Samsung may launch 5nm Exynos chipsets integrated with AMD GPUs in the second half of 2021