Recently, the Dutch academic organization surf cooperative University Computing organization announced that Lenovo is building a new national supercomputer cluster for it, which is expected to be completed by the middle of 2021. After delivery, it will achieve 140 million floating-point operations per second, becoming the most powerful supercomputer in the Netherlands.
- The United States has begun a study of how to destroy potentially dangerous asteroids with a nuclear device
- Rebuffed a $12 billion takeover offer from Microsoft, Discord is seeking an IPO, and Twitter has expressed interest in an acquisition
- Aiot! Amway China Security IP new, support domestic / international cryptographic algorithm
- MediaTek's 5g chip process surpasses that of Qualcomm
- Redmi K40 game version run points announced: up to 724000